Supporting “50 Great Greek Wines”
Supporting “50 Great Greek Wines"
This year, Bottles is proud to announce its support for “50 Great Greek Wines”. We are excited to partner with this exceptional event that celebrates the excellence of Greek winemaking. Every year, wines from our portfolio receive nominations, and we take immense pride in this recognition.
12. Artemis Karamolegos Winery, ”34” 2019, Assyrtiko, Santorini
16. Artemis Karamolegos Winery, Nykteri 2018, Assyrtiko, Santorini
17. Artemis Karamolegos Winery, ”Pyritis” 2019, Assyrtiko, Santorini
21. Artemis Karamolegos Winery, ”34” 2020, Assyrtiko, Santorini
24. Tiniakoi Ampelones, ”Clos Stegasta” 2020, Assyrtiko, Tinos
35. Tiniakoi Ampelones, ”Clos Stegasta” Mavrotragano 2019, Tinos
50 Great Greek Wines (50GGW), the comprehensive and creative platform advocating and discussing Greek wine as a whole through the winner wines, has the pleasure of announcing the third 50 Great Greek Wines in September 2023.More specifically, the competition will take place 25-28 September at the historic canaves of Selene in Santorini. The award ceremony, during which the 50 best of the participating wines will be announced, will take place at the Grand Resort Lagonissi on the 20th October 2023.
In its effort to promote excellence, 50 GGW is creating new Award Logos for the winners of “The List” as well as for the individual categories. The Award Logos are one of the new innovations in the competition part of 50 GGW. They aim to provide even more tools to the winning producers, facilitating the communication of their wines. These logos will be integrated alongside all the promotional activities that 50 GGW has pioneered from day one. Furthermore, these distinctive symbols will accompany the lists of restaurants that 50 GGW is collaborating with.